The following description applies to the website (hereinafter referred to as Onyone website) managed and operated by Onyone Co., Ltd..
Onyone takes all possible measures before listing information in the Onyone website. However, Onyone Co., Ltd. can not guarantee that the information is new, up-to-date, or useful to the customer.
Onyone can not take responsibility for any losses incurred by the customer for using Onyone website.
As a general rule, Onyone Co., Ltd. will change or delete information listed in the Onyone website without prior notice.Under unavoidable circumstances, there are cases when Onyone Co., Ltd. will suspend or stop the publication of the Onyone website.
Onyone Co., Ltd. can not take responsibility for any losses incurred by the customer for change, delete of information listed in the Onyone website, suspension, or stop of publication of Onyone website.
Version required for display
OS:From Windows 7/8/8.1 / Mac OS 10.3
Browser:From Internet Explorer 8/9/10/11 / Firefox
Precautions for use
Onyone website includes pages using Style sheet. In case of display failure, please check the browser setting and activate the Style sheet.
Contents (article, picture, program) listed in the Onyone website are protected by the copyright law, treaty and law of each country.
It is prohibited by the law to copy or transmit these contents without permission of the right holder.
Prior written consent is required for reprinting or inserting of the contents listed in the Onyone website in magazines, publications and CD=ROM.
Please contact Onyone Co., Ltd.
If the background is not printed, please change the browser setting to “print the back ground”.
If the right end is cut off when printing, please apply necessary measures such as adjusting the reduction ratio and printing sideways.
Please contact Onyone Co., Ltd. if you could set up a link in your website to Onyone website.
In the present high speed information communication society, Onyone Co., Ltd. understands that the private information is a valuable property and recognizes that the appropriate handling of the private information is the important duty.
Onyone Co., Ltd. declares to make efforts to protect the private information based on the following policy.
- Onyone Co., Ltd will establish an organization to promote the protection of the private information and allocate a management representative for the appropriate management of the private information.
- For such as acquisition, use and offering of private information, Onyone Co., Ltd. will establish regulations for the appropriate handling of the private information and secure compliance by all employees.
- In case Onyone Co., Ltd. outsource the handling of the private information, Onyone Co., Ltd. will limit the private information to the minimum for outsourcing and will select a consignee who is recognized to handle the private information properly. Onyone Co., Ltd will instruct the consignee for the proper management of the private information such as safety management, confidentiality and prohibition for re-entrustment.
- Onyone Co., Ltd will carry out the safety management measure in an appropriate and practical way to avoid leak, loss and falsification of private information in possession or in deposit.
- Onyone Co., Ltd. will conform national laws, rules and other standards concerning the protection of the private information.
- Onyone Co., Ltd will disseminate this policy and better the consciousness of protecting the private information through execution by the superiors and education of all employees.